The Earth Gene Library physically and computerically stores the genomes of endangered species through specialized equipment and teams of veterinarians.
The library will contain all the DNAs of the animals of the Earth, hoping that one day we can give them life again.
1 – Introduction :
For reasons of confidentiality, we present you here only the generalities of this project. However, if you want to become a major partner on this OMPE’s project, then you must send us a detailed request only in NDA mode via our contact page specifying the name of the chosen project including your desired level of participation and we will answer you as soon as possible.
2 – Key figure :
- OMPE Project name : “Earth Gene Library”
- OMPE Project # : This project is the OMPE project number 4
- Progress level : 2 / 5 (OMPE Classification)
- Environnemental Urgency Degree : 5 / 5 (OMPE Classification : Very Urgent), imminent major threat to biodiversity
- GWA (Global Warming Acceleration) :
- Ease degree of realization : 3 / 5 (OMPE Classification)
- Chances of achieving the goal : The project goal can be reached at 50 %
- Number of estimated jobs created (direct and indirect) :
- % Use of Fossil Energies : Faible (except for the construction of machines)
- Operating energy : Solar electricity
- Global cost :
- Main partner : In progress
- Number of interested partners : 7
- Number of countries sought : Maximum (Global Project of Planet Earth)
- Number of countries interested : 3
- Number of user countries : 0
This is a vital and plausible concept that thought full humans alike can partake in. Cravers of the adventurous fortitude need to be in the calling for it can be inspired from and/or by a long remaining peice of literature that needs grasps on reality. From inspiring DNA collectors of today to the perseverance of like minded dreamers of the past comes a task i would gladly bse part of. What you need today is what’s gone tomorrow.