These parks are ultra-modern and ultra-secure animal parks created to re-increase the number of animals on Earth. They represent 2% of each country and they are composed of maternities, high level veterinarians, high schools, hotels for visitors, they collaborate directly with the world gene library and its database.
1 – Introduction :
For reasons of confidentiality, we present you here only the generalities of this project. However, if you want to become a major partner on this OMPE’s project, then you must send us a detailed request only in NDA mode via our contact page specifying the name of the chosen project including your desired level of participation and we will answer you as soon as possible.
2 – Key figure :
- OMPE Project name : “Charles Darwin Parks”
- OMPE Project # : This project is the OMPE project number 5
- Progress level : 2 / 5 (OMPE Classification)
- Environnemental Urgency Degree : 5 / 5 (OMPE Classification : Very Urgent), imminent major threat to biodiversity
- GWA (Global Warming Acceleration) : Non applicable
- Ease degree of realization : 3 / 5 (OMPE Classification)
- Chances of achieving the goal : The project goal can be reached at 50 %
- Number of estimated jobs created (direct and indirect) :
- % Use of Fossil Energies : Faible (except for the construction of machines)
- Operating energy : Solar electricity
- Global cost :
- Main partner : In progress
- Number of interested partners : 6
- Number of countries sought : Maximum (Global Project of Planet Earth)
- Number of countries interested : 3
- Number of user countries : 0
3 – Project display :
These parks are ultra-modern and ultra-secure animal parks created to re-increase the number of animals on Earth. They represent 2% of each country and they are composed of maternities, high level veterinarians, high schools, hotels for visitors, they collaborate directly with the world gene library and its database. As there are 200 countries in the world, there will eventually be about 200 Charles Darwin Parks on the planet.
4 – Principle of operation :
Each Charles Darwin Park is composed of :
– indigenous species from each country threatened
– a state-of-the-art OMPE maternity hospital with highly qualified fertilization, care and veterinary equipment residing on site and benefiting from housing, cafeterias etc …
– a genetic department directly related to the WORLD GENE LIBRARY
– a security department for global monitoring of the site
– hotels to welcome visitors
– a school to welcome students directly with the world library.
As there are about 200 countries in the world, there will be 200 Charles Darwin Parks on the planet.
Each Charles Darwin Park has an area of 2% of the country concerned, which corresponds to about 2 departments or about 15,000 km2 for France, it may be larger if the country
host is bigger. Each Charles Darwin Park is totally enclosed by a system of impassable barriers equipped with solar panels and radars to detect
all suspicious signs (outgoing animal, incoming poacher, attempted theft, etc …). The main entrance is also equipped with an ultrasound-controlled system, people carrying viruses or illness will be systematically prohibited on the site. A Charles Darwin Park is a giant nursery for animals where everything is done and designed for the well-being and repopulation of animal species threatened with extinction. A Charles Darwin Park can house species from other countries after studies and agreement of the OMPE animal committee.
5 – Constitution of a Charles Darwin Park :
Students will be able to spend their holidays in their favorite park. An internet platform will be available to them as Parcousup ‘but for Charles Darwin Parks and internationally to schedule their holidays. A school is available in the Park with hotel, etc … Each Park will have a unique discovery circuit using a shuttle system in the form of high school buses powered by solar or hydrogen energy. Passengers will not be able to get off the shuttle in over-protected areas, known as “human touch” areas.
6 – Charles Darwin Parks Advantages :
This principle makes it possible to stop the regression of a species and to consolidate its population.
This principle will save species in the process of impending extinctions.
This principle is the only system in the world to solve the problem of cohabitation man / animal.
This principle will create tens of thousands of jobs.
This principle allows students to discover and learn science in real life.